HIF Bank Information for the Tuition Payment
Currency: US dollars
Method: Bank Transfer
HIF does not send you a payment invoice. Please remit your fees to MICHINOKU Bank via the intermediary banks listed below:
The MICHINOKU Bank Ltd. Hakodate Branch (Branch Code: 091)
Address: Chitose-cho 9-10, Hakodate-shi Hokkaido 040-8691
Swift Code: MCHIJPJT
National ID: JPRN 0118-091.
Beneficiary: Hokkaido International Foundation
(Director General Mr. Fumio Yamazaki) <-- if space available, please add this name.
Beneficiary’s address: 14-1, Motomachi, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0054, JAPAN Tel:81-138-22-0770
Regular Account: No.5517389
|INTERMEDIARY BANKS||SWIFT CODE||ABA NUMBER|
|HSBC Bank USA, New York, New York||MRMDUS33||021001088|
|JP Morgan Chase Bank, National Association, New York, New York||CHASUS33||021000021|
|Bank of New York Mellon, New York, New York||IRVTUS3N||021000018|
- All bank charges and fees are to be paid by the applicant. If any extra fees are deducted in the process of transferring funds between banks, please pay the balance to HIF when you arrive in Japan.
- You MUST remit the fees via the above intermediary banks. If you cannot access one of these banks, you can wire the fees directly to HIF’s bank account. In this latter case, extra bank charges are usually deducted from the total amount, so please pay the deficiency upon arriving at HIF.
- To facilitate accurate confirmation of your payment, please make sure you send the remittance in your name or add your name as a note on the transfer form.
- If you remit your fee in Japanese yen, please calculate the total amount according to the exchange rate of the day you remit, and send to the same bank account above mentioned.
If an applicant withdraws from the program earlier than March 27, 2013 (Japan Standard Time), the total tuition and homestay fee will be refunded. In withdrawals on or after March 27, HIF will refund the total paid amount, less the cancellation fees stated below. The applicant who wishes to withdraw must inform HIF by facsimile or e-mail. The refund will be made by bank transfer. HIF will make no tuition refunds if cancellations are made on or after Thursday, June 13, 2013 (00:00 JST).
|Date of Cancellation Notice(Japan Standard Time)||Cancellation Fee|
|March 27(Wed,00:00)||-||May 7(Thu,24:00)||$500|
|May 8(Wed,00:00)||-||May 31(Fri,24:00)||$1,000|
|June 1(Sat,00:00)||-||June 6(Thu,24:00)||$1,500|
|June 7(Fri,00:00)||-||June 12(Wed,24:00)||$2,500|
|June 13(Thu,00:00)||-||Total paid amount less the homstay fee*|
*The refund of the homestay fee will be assessed per-diem if you withdraw after you have started living with your host family.
Program cancellation by HIF
HIF may cancel the Program before the starting date in the event of a natural or other disaster that poses an immediate threat to your health and/or safety. In this case, HIF will inform you by e-mail and refund you the full tuition, including the homestay fee. Refunds will be made to your bank account by telegraphic transfer. In case we must cancel the Program while in progress, we will refund the unused portion of your tuition, including the homestey fee, calculated at US $ 60 per diem.
*As agreed at signature on your application form, you will no way hold HIF responsible if you should suffer injury or losses during the program or related activities. Please contact us if you have any further queries about this policy.
PuPuRu International offers the special discount price exclusively for HIF participants.
Plan : Tethering Smart Phone Plan
Price : ¥9450/30 days (Normal price is ¥15750/30days)
As for the detailed information about the Plan, please login to the following URL.
How to Apply
≪HIF disclaims any responsibility for your mobile phone contract with PuPuRu≫
1) Please visit the following URLs of the PuPuRu International Inc. and read Terms and Conditions.
*You do not need to send your agreement from the Terms and Condition page.
2) Down load the PuPuRu Application Form for HIF Participants
* Please download this application form if you can not save your information in the form.
3) Fill in the form, save it, and send the file to PuPuRu International Inc as a PDF file attachment together with scanned photo copy or jpeg file of your passport information page. E-mail: email@example.com
4) PuPuRu will confirm your request by e-mail within two business days after receiving your application, and approval from your card issuer.
5) You will receive your cell phone at HIF on the start date indicated in your contract.
*If you prefer to pick up your cell phone at the airport, please choose that option in the application form.